Through prayer and guidance from local and state officials we have designed the following plan to help your family phase back into in-person services at the pace that is right for you.
In-Person Live Worship Services
Kearney: Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. (CT)
North Platte: Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. (CT)
Ogallala: Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (MT)
Sunday at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 6:00 p.m. (CT)
What You Can Expect
- We are better together even at 6 feet apart. We will be spacing households 6 feet apart in our lobbies and auditoriums.
- We are creating a “touch-free” experience by having all doors opened for you, no handouts, and the offering will be received online or by placing it in a bucket when you enter or exit the auditorium.
- Entrances will be limited and only one person or family unit will be allowed to enter at a time.
- Every other row of seating will be closed and only household members can sit together.
- The lobby will be closed for fellowship and no coffee or donuts will be served.
- We will dismiss by rows at the conclusion of the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to everyone before entering an auditorium.
- We will disinfect hard surfaces in the auditoriums, lobby, and restrooms before and after each service.
- We ask everyone attending to take their temperature before attending and if anyone in that family has a temperature, the entire family needs to worship from home.
- A safe and welcoming environment to worship God.
Recommendations For Who Should Worship From Home
- Older adults who are at a higher risk
- People with underlying medical conditions
- Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk
- People who have access to those at risk in nursing institutions
- People who have upper respiratory or flu like symptoms
- People who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu like symptoms
- People with COVID-19 or live with someone with COVID-19
- People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
Nursery or children’s services are not available during this phase. If you do bring children, infants – grade 5, to church they must remain with you throughout the service and will not be allowed to interact directly with other children or adults.
At the Kearney campus our West Venue is a recording venue and remains only for youth and adults. We will open our East Venue (gym) as a location where families with kids can watch the service together on a screen. Kids will need to remain seated with their parents and are not able to move around freely. Families attending with their elementary age kids will need to enter through entrance 7. Youth and adults attending in the West Venue may enter the church through entrance 1 or entrance 3.
With this in mind, families with young children may find it more advantageous to continue participating from home in our Church Online services and utilizing our Kids Online content.
We realize this is a lot to take in and creates an unusual situation for worshiping together. However, we want to create a healthy environment for those who are ready to return for in-person worship. If you have any questions, please call the church office at 308-234-1881 to speak with a campus pastor.