In-Person Live Worship Services
Kearney: Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. (CT)
North Platte: Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. (CT)
Ogallala: Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (MT)
Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. (CT)
Weekend Kids Ministry
New Life Kids will begin in-person kids ministry for infants through 5th grade starting Sunday, July 12 at each of our campuses.
Over the past four months Sonshine World, New Life’s daycare at the Kearney campus, has been successfully operating throughout this pandemic. This experience helped us prepare to safely welcome back your children to New Life Kids.
Here’s what you can expect starting July 12th:
- We are creating a “touch-free” check-in experience.
- At our Kearney campus, families will enter through entrance 7 where kids will be checked in and dropped off in the age-appropriate rooms. At our North Platte and Ogallala Campuses, families will continue to enter through the main entrance.
- We will be dismissing children as parents arrive at their child’s room.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all check-in stations.
- We will disinfect hard services in all kids’ rooms, restrooms, and all toys before and after each service.
- We ask everyone to take their temperature before attending. If anyone in that family has a temperature, the entire family needs to worship from home.
- A safe, fun, and kid-friendly environment for your kids to grow closer to God.
Prior to July 12th kids will need to be seated with their parents. At the Kearney campus, our East venue (gym) is designated for families attending with children.
Weekend Worship Services
For youth and adults, we have created a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment for you to worship.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will be spacing households 6 feet apart in our lobbies and auditoriums. We are better together even at 6 feet apart.
- We are creating a “touch-free” experience by having all doors opened for you, no handouts, and the offering will be received online or by placing it in a bucket when you enter or exit the auditorium.
- Every other row of seating will be closed and only household members will be seated together.
- The lobby will be closed for fellowship and no coffee or donuts will be served.
- We will dismiss by rows at the conclusion of the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to everyone before entering an auditorium.
- We will disinfect hard surfaces in the auditoriums, lobby, and restrooms before and after each service.
- We ask everyone to take their temperature before attending. If anyone in that family has a temperature, is ill, or believes they have recently been exposed to COVID-19, the entire family needs to worship from home.
Wednesday Youth Ministry
For middle and high school-aged students, we have created a safe and fun environment for youth to worship on Wednesday evenings starting Wednesday, July 8th at 7 pm at our Kearney and North Platte campuses.
Here’s what you can expect: starting July 8th:
- Students will be seated with social distancing.
- Students will remain in groups throughout the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on entry and exit.
- We will disinfect hard surfaces in the auditoriums, lobby, and restrooms before and after service.
- If you currently, or have recently had a temperature or have been ill, please do not attend.
- Snack Shack will serve prepackaged food.
- The game room and Jr High Room at the Kearney campus will be open for games but will be limited on the number of people playing.
Prior to July 8th, our youth ministry is meeting live on our YouTube channel (mynewlifeyouth) at 7 pm.
If you have any questions, please call the church office at 308-234-1881 to speak with a campus pastor.