Marriage Prep Course
Five-week course beginning Sunday, August 20, 9:30-11:00 a.m. at the Kearney campus in Conference Room B.
Cost: $55 per couple
The Marriage Preparation Course was developed in 1985 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) to help couples invest in their relationship for a lasting marriage.
Over five sessions, the course will help you to:
- Recognize the importance of commitment
- Understand and appreciate your differences
- Learn the art of communication
- Resolve conflict
- Spend time together
- Recognize the influence of your family background
- Develop a good sexual relationship
- Talk about your goals, values and dreams